Kindermusik, the number one name in music and movement education for children, has created new, easy to use, digital home materials to extend the magic and learning of a Kindermusik class into your own home throughout the week. Kindermusik@Home delivers your favorite Kindermusik songs and activities, instrumental music, books, and lyrics—as well as recipes, learning games, crafts, and more in a green-friendly digital format. With each new monthly unit, families receive a treasure trove of developmentally appropriate activities that will give children a lifelong love of music and a strong early foundation for learning. And with each activity, parents learn how and why that activity enhances a child’s learning and development. Kindermusik@Home is available through tablet, mobile, and PC devices—ready to use wherever your family wanders. It’s Kindermusik for you!
Each Cuddle & Bounce, Sing & Play, Wiggle & Grow, Laugh & Learn and Move & Groove unit’s digital home materials page contains an abundance of unit-specific, age-appropriate materials and activities – all tied to the class content. The digital home materials are built specifically to make it fun and easy for a parent to connect class-time to home-time, and to enrich both experiences. Everything a parent needs to read the class story, play a game, do a fingerplay or dance, teach new words or instrument sounds, plan an activity, do a craft, follow a recipe, take a “field trip” (real or imagined), or play pretend . . . it’s all in one spot!
- Music downloads All of the songs, rhymes, stories and sounds from class are easy to download and add to your music collection.
- Every unit’s literature book is included in e-book format, with pages you can turn yourself, and a page-by-page audio read-aloud that you can turn on or off. The ebook can be downloaded and printed if you prefer!
- Activity buttons take you to a variety of different activity types, including dance and movement instructions, fingerplay demonstrations and instructions, together-in-the-kitchen activities, music time, listening games, vocal play activities, video field trips, find-it/count-it style activities, ideas for pretend play, and more.
- The Why It’s Good for Your Child area fills automatically with information about why any specific activity or activity type is useful, important, or developmentally significant. Addressing the parent directly with up-to-date, research-supported, clear and friendly information, there’s a “why it’s good” feature for every single activity.
- In addition to the music downloads and e-book, the Download Center also includes Printable Activity Pages and, for the first time, Printable Lyrics Pages for all of the songs in the unit.
What parents are saying about our program…
Weekly developmentally appropriate classes. New units/themes and Kindermusik@Home digital materials every fifth lesson
Callie and Jackson LOVE going to kindermusik! It’s a good time for all of us to bond and the kids learn so much about sounds, songs, interacting in a group setting and many other things!
I highly recommend going to a kindermusik class with your little ones and seeing how fun and educational they are.
Kaelie is one of the nicest, sweetest people I’ve ever met. Her classes are always well prepared, fun and knowledgeable. She makes every child and parent feel comfortable during every class and is very encouraging and respectful. She also puts on special events like Halloween and Christmas parties with fun activities and prizes which everyone really loves