We’re so excited to get back to in-person studio classes and see you and your child again!
The health and safety of our families and staff is of utmost importance to us. The following precautions will be implemented in September according to Alberta Health to ensure we provide a safe, clean and healthy environment:
- Masks are not required inside our facility in accordance with the City of Calgary Mask Mandate By Law. Our studio is exempt from the mandate as per the bylaw: https://www.calgary.ca/csps/cema/covid19/safety/covid-19-mask-bylaw-questions-answers.html
- Under Covid guidelines, our program can run as a cohort; a small group whose members – always the same people – do not always keep 2 metres apart. The cohort concept encourages individuals who cannot maintain 2 metre physical distance when in group settings to interact with the same people within their own cohort group rather than switching daily contacts or randomly interacting with others outside that circle.
- Before attending a class, please ensure that you:
– Check your child’s temperature
– Have them use the washroom to limit washroom visits while in studio
– If your child or anyone in your household is sick or has been traveling outside of the country in the last 14 days please stay home and schedule a make-up class
- Extended family or guests are not allowed to attend class during this time
- Friends who wish to attend with you for a trial class MUST pre-register online or through our studio administrator ( 587-200-3313) prior to their class.
- Only one designated parent or guardian should join each child to class for a 1:1 ration (parent:child).
- Only arrive 5 minutes prior to the start of your class to avoid traffic in the hallway and to give our educators time to properly sanitize between classes
- Before a student enters the classroom, please ensure your child is not experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms including coughing, fever, chills, runny nose, or a general feeling of being ill.
- Please do not attend class if you, or someone you have been in contact with has been outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- Please do not bring any snacks, food, pacifiers, or toys into the classroom (bottles or soothers for infants and young babies are the exception).
- We have hand sanitizer available at the entrance, but encourage children under 5 to wash their hands in the washroom or kitchen over the use of alcohol in hand sanitizer.
In The Studio
- Staff will perform proper hand washing before and after each class.
- We ask that any water bottles or personal belongings be clearly labeled to avoid cross-contamination
- We will not be providing scarves(or any props that cannot be sanitized immediately after class) for use in class. However, because our scarves are a child favorite, we will have scarves for purchase and ask that parents bring their own to each class in a compact ziplock bag for (individual use only).
Cleaning & Sanitizing Procedures
- Staff will sanitize high touch surfaces such as door knobs, light switches, handles and faucets at the start of each day and after each class
- Teachers will sanitize instruments and props after every class